Sunday, July 28, 2013

How do you get Google to stop telling me about killings?

Mission.. I like google news but I don't like reading about murder in X and train crashes in K. I'm full fed up with bad news from the world. I love that google provides a newsfeed but it's incredibly violent and it disgusts me. So... How do I get a google news feed without headlines that talk about death counts and shit? I want a shit free news feed... Some people don't... I do.

I've asked Google many times... They do not respond... Not fucking once. As my old friend and my wife says... Fucking cocksuckers...

So Google... What's up with your no evil stance? Seems directly evil to broadcast evil... I'm asking you not to feed me evil but you continue to do so. Stop joking around and do right.

Best
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment