Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa

I'm a junkie Santa. My fix is photoelectricity. I just can't get enough of it. I guess some people really get into their hobbies. For example, there are train people that read about trains and photograph them and chase them and do that hand motion to make them toot. Yeah... I'm like those people except I don't like trains, I like photoelectrics. So Santa... I've been a good boy. I've had no sick days and no hit and runs this last year. Here's my photoelectric policy wishlist.

1. Tax policy: Take away the ITC
2. Tax policy: Make photoelectrics tax free.
3. Tax policy: Make it so that people who install photoelectrics don't get new property appraisals.
4. Finance policy: Bring back PACE.
5. Finance policy: Stop giving out loan guarantees to big corporations.
6. Finance policy: Allow regular people to depreciate their photoelectric systems.
7. Utility policy: Replace Net-metering with a policy that credits photoelectric back-feed based on value.

This is my wish list Santa... See what you can do. Again, I've been a good boy. I've called my mom every week and I haven't stabbed any hobos recently.

Yours
Photomofo


No comments:

Post a Comment